Baantip Suantong Resort
Salary : 18,000 – 25,000
Types of employees : Full Time
Area : Samut Songkhram
Education : Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
การศึกษา ปริญญาตรี หรือ สูงกว่า
Experience : 3 – 5 year(s)
Gender : Female
Unit : 1 อัตรา
- Female, Thai nationality only, Age 30 – 45 yrs.
- At least Bachelor degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Hotel/Resort Receptionist, Front Office, Guest Service Agent, or Sales person.
- Strong in interpersonal skill and leadership skill.
- Proficiency in English communication (Able to listen-read-write-speak fluently).
- Strong in driving the team to meet results.
- Multitasking doer and/or Strategic Planner traits are preferable.
- Honest, Responsible, and Reliable traits are needed.
- Ensure Service standards are consistently practiced by all team members
- Show recognition to regular customers
- Ensure that all customer queries or requests are handled in a polite and efficient manner and that a high level of customer service is consistently maintained
- Must be present at all times in the Reception area (except at shift handover times)
- Ensure that an attitude of a visionary individual is maintained at all times to improve the performance of the department as a whole
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearances, grooming and hygiene in accordance with the hotel policy
- Ensure that the team is efficient, smart, clean and friendly with both customers and team members
- To have a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of the cluster hotels products, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa and fitness center.
- Keep up to date and communicate hotel marketing directions and promotions.
- Be fully aware at all times of the selling strategy, rates and booking status of the hotels and ensure timely and accurate communication of this to all concerned departments.
- Attend daily briefing.
- To be able to read and understand all reservation reports and forecasts.
- Perform any reasonable task as requested by management.
- Help managing incentive programs initiated, promote up-selling effort in the department, and be coach and consultant for upselling techniques.
- Assist in implementing training programs for reservation sales agents.
- Be actively involved working towards achieving goals and encourage total team effort to meet targets.
- Communicates clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Work closely with sales and event management on the maintenance of group blocks.
- Help identify and resolve any operational/systems problems and challenges in order to ensure effective workflow in the reservation sales office.
- Ensure that all duty shifts are being carried out following all pre-set procedures
- Ensure the well being of the Reception team
- Maximize room sales and revenue for the hotel by ensuring a sale orientated attitude is adopted at all times
- Responsible for keeping low the level of rebates by ensuring a high degree of accuracy at all times
- Prepare hourly back-up reports without exception
- Follows up company credit procedures to ensure all revenue expected will be received
- Ensure the Front Office is clean and Tidy
- Ensure all Front Office equipment is working properly
- Ensure Shift checklists are followed up point by point and signed at the end of each shift
- Ensure that all Reception staff are punctual, properly groomed and fully aware of all handover contents
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and local area.
- Be fully aware of all property management systems
- To be fully conversant with the Hotel Emergency and Evacuation procedures
- To be fully conversant with manual Front Office procedures to be used in the event of the Hotel’s computer systems being off-line
- Co-ordinate the smooth and efficient check-in of Groups and Tours
- To train and shadow all new team members according to the training schedule
- This position includes night shift work as well as early and late shifts on a rotating basis
- Have a thorough knowledge of all credit procedures and ensure that these procedures are adhered to
- Must know all Hotel products and services and actively recommend to our guests
- Continuous coaching and counseling of Reception team
- Review all guest arrivals and ensure that rooms are assigned according to the reservation and preferences
- Ensure all Front Office correspondence is completed within 24hours
- Motivate colleagues and create an energizing team environment
- Any other duties assigned by Front Office Manager or the Management
- Attendance bonus or other special compensation
- Birthday Gift
- Employee Discounts / Employee Prices
- Employee’s uniform
- First & Second Child Gift
- Funeral payment support
- Increasing vocational Day-Off for each passing year. (Based on Company Policy)
- Medical Support Allowance for personal and family use.
- Ordination leave
- Social security
- Staff training and development
อีเมล์ : [email protected]
เบอร์โทรศัพท์ : 034-761-753 (-6)